Admission to the program is highly selective. Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience within a corporate or professional organization. Most, but not all, applicants manage people and/or functions. Successful applicants demonstrate:
- Significant accomplishments in their field
- Commitment to professional development and the ability to prioritize active participation in this program
- A shared commitment to helping others succeed and a willingness to invest in the success of colleagues in the program
- Openness to self-evaluation, honest feedback, and self-improvement
- A track record of continuous improvement
- An understanding of current professional challenges and how this program will help to address those challenges
- Desire to make a positive societal impact
There are two elements of the application: Essay and Resume. Send your essay and resume in pdf format to Megan Himler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until September 10, 2018.
Create a document with standard 12-point Times New Roman font, single-spaced.
Include at the top: Your name, job title, current employer, email address, phone number, and address.
In 650 words or less, answer the following three questions with professional and/or personal experiences that reflect your leadership ability. Keep in mind the selection criteria, and take this opportunity to tell us how you fulfill the criteria.
Speak to where you are in your leadership journey and discuss your leadership aspirations. How can this program help you at this stage of your career?
Highlight your strengths and challenges as a woman leader. How could this program help you leverage your strengths and address your challenges?
Tell us about your commitment to lifelong learning and growth, not only for yourself, but for others. How have you developed yourself and others through your leadership?
Save file in pdf format entitled LASTNAME_APPLICATION for submission
- Limit your resume to 3-pages.
- Include your name on each page.
- Save file in pdf format entitled LASTNAME_RESUME for submission